Music. Video Games. Cute Things. Escapism. LGBT Rights. Books. Nostalgia. Feminism. Popular Culture. Animal Rights. Disney. 80's & 90's Stuff. Reproductive Rights. Kitties. Mental Health Awareness. Geekiness.
And Plenty of Random
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
When you send a girl home from school because her shorts or too short, or her clothing is immodest, you are telling her that hiding her body is more important than her education. You are telling her that making sure the boys have a distraction-free learning environment is more important than her education. In a way, you’re telling her that the boys are more entitled to an education than she is, and that isn’t acceptable.
My mom has like 200 hours in oblivion (which is kind of a lot considering it is her first rpg, first big and potentially scary pc game) and she has spent 100% of that time in god mode and sometimes disables combat entirely so she can just. Explore shit, make potions, look @ flowers and hills and feel good. Nice!